Submission of Abstracts and Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit an electronic version of an abstract. Each abstract must indicate the general topic area. Please use the provided template (containing guidelines) for abstract submission.
The Programme Committee can decide to reject papers which do not follow these guidelines.
Please, submit your abstract/paper by email:
|Abstract submission deadline||April 30th 2017 March 31st 2017|
|Call for special session deadline||March 31st 2017|
|Notification of acceptance of abstracts||May 15th 2017|
|Registration from||May 1st 2017|
|Paper submission deadline||June 30th 2017|
The main conference sessions
- Centralization Issues in the Central European Urban Regions: Social and Economic Consequences of the Contemporary Global Urbanization Model
- Universities and Economic Development of Regions
- Potential of Unpaid Work in Social and Economic Development of the Regions
- Creative and Smart Development
- Environmental Issues in Spatial Development
- Innovation Enhancing Development
- New Trends and Drivers of Human Resources Development
- Entrepreneurs Enhancing Spatial Development
- Tourism as an Engine of Spatial Development
- Co-creation of Public Services
All successfully reviewed and accepted papers will be included in conference proceedings, which will be submitted to be considered for inclusion by CPCI (Conference Proceedings Citation Index, an integrated index within Web of Science, Thomson Reuters).
A special issue of a high quality open-access journal REGION. It is a peer-reviewed journal in regional science in its elektron broadest sense published, by ERSA (European Regional Science Association) in cooperation with WU (Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien).